After the great success of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1, Asus has announced to release its new model, Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. The product is being rumoured to be released on 11 December 2018. The smartphone is said to be having great and powerful feature this time.
Specifications of Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2:
- 6.26-inch LCD touchscreen with resolution of 1080 pixels x 2280 pixels and ratio 19.5:9
- The smartphone is powered by processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 and two Kryo 260 quad-core and also Adreno 512
- Running on latest version of Android 8.1 Oreo.
- Removable battery of 5000mAh that stores charge for a very long time
- Internal storage of 64GB which can be expanded upto 256GB via SD card.
- The rear cameras are of 12 megapixels and 5 megapixels and front camera is of 13 megapixels
- Connectivity in the phone includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB type-C, mobile hotspot and 4G LTE
- The protection of the display is given by Corning Gorilla Glass v6
- Fingerprint sensor is built in it.
- It is going to available only in black colour.