Reports suggest that India has changed engagement rules in China LAC. Reports show that from now on, Indian Army allows field commanders in the Indian-China LAC to use firearms in the event of ‘extraordinary’ circumstances. Another Lt General Talks between India and China are reportedly being held. The two parties explore ways to ease boundaries in the Galwan Valley, east Ladakh, between the two Asian sides. The bilateral relations between India and China first hit the rock bottom since hostilities in the 1960s. India and China were losing their lives on the Controlling Line or LAC for the first time in as many years. In a deadly clash on the night of 15/16 May, 20 people from the Indian Army were martyred. China, however, has not yet received a number, suffered as well. Reports indicate that somewhere between 40-45 were Chinese victims. Yes, the site of a violent clampdown on the Galvan Valley of eastern Ladakh was strongly objected to Chinese “exaggerated” statements and said those border events would have a serious bearing on bilateral relations.

india vs china

The reports suggest that in the event of “special” events in India and China, the India Army now allows the Indian Army to use Firearms. Further reports indicate that the central government has also provided the armed forces with an additional financial strength up to Rs 5 in the wake of tense frontier standoffs with China.

Speaking to ANI, Kharge said, “We ‘re ready to meet it if our country is to do anything. Our deep condolences are the Col Santosh Babu family members. Why’s the PM hiding true things? He told us that nobody has intruded our border. Our army hasn’t been to the other side of us, so I want to know who killed them. The decision was taken by the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), the Central Office for Public Works, the Border Roads Office (BRO) and Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), among others. The decision was taken during the high level meeting. In order to relieve border tensions, India and China hold military talks. In addition to military negotiations, the ANI News Agency said that both sides plan to engage soon at diplomatic level. Both parties’ officers are planning talks and there will soon be a meeting.

Indian and Chinese military commandeers held a second round of talks on Monday to alleviate tensions at their disputed border, with India’s public spirit hurting for an economic and military response to China after its worst conflict in over fifty years. A government source said that corps commanders met on the Chinese side of the Line of Real Control in Moldo from both sides.

The traders’ organization CAIT on Monday, in a clash between the Chinese and Chinese troops of the Galwan Valley last week, burned Chinese goods to the principal market in Delhi Karol Bagh show its resentment and anger over the killing of 20 Indian soldiers. Police were briefly taken to Karol Bagh Police Station by protest traders led by General Secretary of the Confederation of All India Traders (CAIT). It claimed that Uddhav Thackeray, the Maharashtra Chief Minister, accepted the request to cancel three MOUs signed with Chinese companies recently by the Maharashtra administration. Khandelwal complimented Thackeray, saying, “This step is in accordance with the feelings of the people of the country and will be a teaching for China.” A national ‘Bhartiya Samaan-Hamara Abhimaan’ campaign has recently been launched by the traders body to boycott Chinese goods.

Chinese Minister and former CEO of the Indian Army Gen (retd) V. Singh’s remarks on Monday refused to comment on the observations that in the Galwan valley clash over 40 Chinese soldiers in East Ladakh were killed, stating that it had no publication on the subject. Speaker Zhao Lijian of the Chinese Foreign Minister, reiterated during the media presentation that “China and India are in contact to solve the situation on the ground via diplomatic and military channels.” Chinese foreign minister When asked what Singh said, he said: “I have no information to release on that.” Beijing has repeatedly declined to comment on the specifics of the deaths on its side since the confrontation between Indian and Chinese troops in the Galwan Valley on 15 June. Singh on Saturday told an online news channel that “If we lost 20 troops, more than double the amount was fired on their [China] side.” Commentating on the recent Indian-Chinese border standoff.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here