Samsung is one of the top ranking company that manufactures Android smartphones, television, tablets, laptops and other electronic devices since various years. The announcement of the product by Samsung was made on October 2018 to be released on the month of November.
The price of the Samsung Galaxy A9 in India is Rs. 39,990. The offer of Rs. 3000 as cashback is provided on purchasing the product through HDFC credit cards. This smartphone is available in three different colours: Caviar Black, Lemonade Blue and Bubblegum Pink.
Specifications and features of Samsung Galaxy A9:
- The smartphone is powered by octa-core (4×2.2 GHz + 4×1.8 GHz) processor and Qualcomm SDM660 Snapdragon 660 (14 nm)
- The model runs in Android 8.0, Oreo
- 6.30-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels X 2220 pixels with ratio 18.5:9 ratio
- Battery capacity of 3800mAh which is non-removable and is of fast charging
- It is a dual sim phone that only supports nano sim card to be attached to it.
- Weighs 183.00g
- Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G and 4G LTE- are the connoctivity that is supported by this phone
- Face unlock, Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Accelerometer, and Gyroscope are the sensors that are configured in the phone
- The rear quad camera is of 24-megapixel + 10-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and front camera 24-megapixel with an f/2.0 aperture
- The phone supportss 128GB of internal storage which can be expanded up to 512GB using microSD card