On August 2018, Oppo had announced Oppo R17 Pro as its new product and is released on November, 2018. Oppo is a China based company mainly known as the manufacturer of the electronic gadgets like smart phones running only on Android, tablets, media players and LED TVs. Gradually Oppo has achieved the position to compete the companies like Nokia, Samsung, Asus, Vivo and MI. The rate of the Oppo R17 Pro is Rs. 43,890.
Specifications and features of Oppo R17 Pro:
- Touchscreen of 6.40-inch with dimension 157.60 x 74.60 x 7.90 and resolution of 1080 pixels X 2340 pixels
- The smartphone runs on Android 8.1, Oreo
- The model is powered by 2.2GHz octa-core processor and Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 with the RAM of 8GB
- Internal storage of the smartphone is 128GB which can be extended using SD card upto 256 GB
- Front camera of 25-megapixel and rear camera of 12-megapixel and 20-megapixel with LED flash, HDR, panorama
- The phone weighs 183.00 grams.
- It consists of 3700 mAh battery which is removable
- Connectivity such as Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth 5.0 NFC, USB Type-C, 3G and 4G LTE is available.
- Dual sim smartphone where only Nano sim can fit.
- Fingerprint sensor, Compass/ Magnetometer, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope are the sensors used in the smartphone
- Gorilla glass 6 is used as the protection screen.
- It is available in Stream Blue colour
As per the review, Oppo R17 Pro is found to be having great picture quality and display, along with good sound quality. Also its configuration is extra ordinary with high storage capacity. It is said to be a bulky device which can be a drawback.